Friday, July 29, 2011

July flew by....

Wow, I cannot believe that it has been so long since I have last posted! Needless to say, the studio has been very busy. On July 9th we celebrated our second anniversary and the grand opening of our new larger space with an open house at the studio.

I have been very busy photographing the Class of 2012. We have sold out many of our summer dates thus far.  We are booking seniors from over 30 different schools and so far up to 60miles away!!

In addition to the hundreds of senior sessions booked, I have also been busy nearly every weekend photographing weddings and Bar Mitzvahs.  It is such an honor to be the chosen photographer for these occasions.  I have photographed events all over Northern Ohio thus far and I am looking forward to photographing a wedding in Bar Harbor, ME next month.

This week and last week I spent time photographing the cadets at Camp Bainbridge. These cadets came from all over the country to participate in this training camp.  It was very impressive to watch them work on buildings and deconstruction projects.  I am looking forward to continuing my work with the Naval Seabee Cadets next year as well!  But, in  the meantime, we have some pretty big events coming up.

The Great Geauga County Fair is just around the corner.  The studio will have two booths in Merchant Building 2 this year.  So be sure to stop by and check it out.  You will probably bump into me somewhere at Fair, I seem to be everywhere that weekend.

That’s just a little update on the studio. I hope that you stay cool with this hot weather and are having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment