Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Holy Cow! I'm Back! Time to Catch up on NDP!

Hello Everyone! Did you miss me? It must seem like it has been ages since you read one of my blog posts. Well, it has not been ages, but definitely months. I am so sorry that I have neglected to post, but at the same time….I am not. The reason I haven’t posted in so long is that we have been swamped! Thank you for the continued business!  Although thanks is not nearly enough.  This year looks to be another record-breaking year for the studio. Since earlier in the summer, the studio has been inundated with high school senior portraits to say the least. I had the privilege of photographing seniors from over 30 districts near and far. It is always interesting to see all of the different personalities and to hear these individuals talk about their future plans and the schools they hope to attend. After photographing so many of them, I can safely say our future is bright. I continue to photograph more seniors now and continue to schedule more throughout the winter, but we are also starting to photograph many families as the holidays near.


During the months of November and December, we are bringing back our ever so popular “Home for the Holidays” portrait sale. This means you can schedule your family and/or children portrait session any time during those two months and receive 50% off your studio session. A weekday session will ONLY be $12.50+tax. How can you go wrong with that? Portraits are the one size fits all personalized gift for relatives. Grandma always enjoys new portraits to display of those grand kids. Heck, you could even bring the cousins and grandparents in too! Get that big group portrait taken and then take some of the smaller groups too! At New Direction we don’t care how you do it, we just want to capture the personalities of your family for years to come. Besides making amazing gifts, these images can even be added to our many holiday cards. If you don’t see a design you like…we will design one for you. 69 days until Christmas (yes, I am counting!).

This year, Santa and I have partnered up to do portraits of all the good boys and girls with him at numerous events. Watch the blog for dates, times and locations. This winter is going to be a busy one, but we are ready as always to make the holiday rush for you. I promise to post all of our special events and offers over the next few weeks.

New this holiday season, we are currently being featured on Living Social for a portrait package. Please take this opportunity to pass on the good word to your family and friends. There is no better way to try us out, than with a saving that should not be passed up.

Thank you for your continued support. I would not be doing what I love, if it were not for the patronage and amazing support of all of you.  Feel free to stop in to visit.   Riley, my 8 mos old puppy, is always there with a wagging tail to visit with you.  Not to mention we have a coffee/tea station to keep you nice and toasty this winter.

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment