Friday, May 10, 2013

Busy Bee's at New Direction!


Wow! What a busy couple weeks it has been! We have been running around like crazy between the visits to Kenston photographing for their district calendar and daily photo shoots, but guess what folks? We’re not stopping there! We have a busy upcoming weekend ahead of us. New Direction is heading to Kent-Geauga to photograph the graduates. Also, we are excited to say that we have already jumped ahead to 2014 and begun photographing our senior spokesmodels. My my, time is flying by.

Not only have we been photographing sessions like crazy, but we are proud to say we have done over 100 VHS to DVD transfers since we introduced the service! So if you have any old VHS tapes you would like to update and put on a DVD bring them on over! Just simply give us a call and we can transfer them for you! The appointment book is filling up fast so call now to book any studio shoots, or senior sessions! It has been pretty hectic but we are thrilled to have so many people coming to visit us at New Direction, Riley included! She loves seeing everyone stop by and of course doesn’t mind the extra attention!

We couldn’t be this busy without the business and support from all of you! With that in mind a big “Thank You” to everyone. We wish all the moms a marvelous mother’s day and enjoy the time with your loved ones!

                Written by Lindsey Holderman
I’m Lindsey and I am currently doing my mentorship through New Direction. So far it has been an amazing experience and I couldn’t have picked a better place to spend my 2 weeks out of school. I am learning so much from Amanda and having a blast in the process. I am aiming to be a photographer when I graduate from college. I will be attending the University of Akron in the fall and am enrolled in their photography program. I am excited to be learning from an award-winning photographer like Amanda! I can’t wait to see what next week has to offer here at New Direction! Sadly enough, next week will be my last week here but I will surely be leaving with some new knowledge and great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment