Thursday, May 14, 2015

Senior Project at New Direction by Lindsey Jerina

Hi! I’m Lindsey and I am currently doing my mentorship through New Direction Photography. So far it has been an amazing experience and I couldn’t have picked a better place to spend my 2 weeks out of school. I have been learning a lot from Amanda and having a blast in the process. I would absolutely love to be a photographer or be able to do something with photography when I graduate from college. I will be attending the University of Bowling Green in the fall which I am extremely excited about! I am really looking forward to learning from an award-winning photographer like Amanda!  Sadly enough, my mentorship lasts only two weeks. Therefore this week will be my last week here but I will surely be leaving with some new knowledge about the art of photography and some great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment