Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year Everyone! Wow, 2009, what a wild ride!


Thank you to everyone who chose New Direction Photography for your photographic needs. I am so happy to have photographed hundreds of you from Northeast Ohio and all over the country.

July 8, 2009 was the official first day of portrait shoots at the studio. From there things really took off. I appreciate everyone's support and continued referrals. Referrals of your friends and family are the greatest compliments that I can receive as a photographer. You are all awesome! 2010 Seniors, you will be receiving something special in the mail between now and January 10th.

I am so excited for 2010! I begin the year photographing a wedding on January 2nd!! I leave January 4th for the Senior Photographers International Convention, and return the 9th. Once I return, the studio will begin photographing 2011 seniors. I am so eager to be beginning to photograph the Class of 2011. NDP has booked over a dozen spokesmodels from area schools that will be the premier of new backgrounds and styles for their class. There are still a few spokesmodel openings for those that are interested.  Stay tuned to see the spokesmodels photos revealed over the next few months. I am thrilled that so many 2011 seniors requested to be spokesmodels. We will have fun!!!

I am also busy booking families, weddings, Bar Mitzvahs and a little bit of everything for this year.

There are many surprises up my sleeve. The first will be revealed on January 13th.   2010 will be about the New Direction Photography Wow Factor!

Thank you so much!! I wish you all the best for 2010!

Sincerely,

Amanda Hrabak

No comments:

Post a Comment