Monday, January 18, 2010

Starting 2010 off with a bang!

Wow is all that comes to mind!! I started January off photographing seniors on New Year's Day. Then came weddings (yes that is weddings plural), families, kids and pets!! The studio is keeping busy which is so awesome. I am so thankful for all the referrals that have been sent my way. It blows my mind to know that not only am I booking 2010 weddings, but I have already been booked for three weddings in 2011. Plus I am already photographing the Class of Twenty-Eleven.

I continue to photograph 2010 seniors; however I have already begun photographing my 2011 Senior Spokesmodels. I am going to reveal the first 11 of these spokesmodels over the next few weeks. We are having a blast! These juniors are the Premier Eleven of 2011. They are the first be photographed with new backgrounds, lighting and props. These 11 will be revealed on the NDP fan page on facebook. The first of the eleven was revealed today. Who will you know? These spokesmodels will have awesome senior savings to give out to friends and classmates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment