Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brrr, I'm back.....

I recently returned from a senior photographers conference in Orlando( I know it's a tough job, but someone's got to do it) where I got to meet with many other senior photographers from around the world. As many of you know, any 2011 senior that came through the studio was entered for a chance to be the studio's finalist in the Senior Photographers' International $8,000 giveaway. Our finalist was Mycah from Solon High School. Unfortunately, Mycah was not drawn as the International winner, but I did not let her walk away empty handed. She received a gift certificate towards her senior pictures from me. It is hard to believe that when we rang in 2011, I was already thinking 2012.


I am already busy photographing many area 2012 senior spokesmodels. These models were selected to represent the studio for the class of 2012 and to show off our work. If you are interested or know someone that would be a great 2012 spokesmodel, please contact me.

Keep warm,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment