Friday, May 21, 2010

Thanks to my awesome mentorship students

If you have stopped by the studio lately or seen me on a location shoot, you have had the privilege of meeting my amazing mentorship students.  I have been privileged to have 4 mentorship students from area schools with me this month.  Abrianna from Orange High School has been with the studio since May 3rd and will be here through the end of the month.  Brian was with the studio from May 10th until today.  Mackenzie and Katie from Kenston started this week and will be with the studio through next week.

These students have shadowed me on studio shoots, photographed sporting events with me, assembled marketing pieces and so much more.  The studio is busy as ever and they were a tremendous help.  When all of their mentorships come to and end, I will be sad to see them go.  There will be more photos with the other students posted on the fan page soon.

I cannot thank these guys enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment