Monday, July 12, 2010

A year....Already!!!

Thank you to everyone that came to the studio's anniversary party on Friday!  We had over 100 people turn out to celebrate the milestone with us.  A special thank you to all that drove great distances to celebrate with me.  I also appreciate all the cards, gifts and plants(they are all still alive).   It is so hard to believe that it has been a year, but what a year it has been!! 

I would like to send a special thank you to all that volunteered and helped with the event....you are my heroes!  Thank you Brian Miller, Abrianna Daniels, Judy Pignaloso, Leann McCreary, Tom Durandt(extra credit for picking up my pink balloons), TJ Hrabak and everyone else that had a hand in the event!

Thank you to the many businesses that were involved in the party including Blazin Bills Restaurant, Poppa's Pizza, North Coast Party Rental, Auburn Barber Shop, Shear Xcellence, La Look Spa, Mary Kay Cosmetics(Mary Hasman), First Class Dj, Spirit of Bainbridge, and so many more!!

I had a blast catching up with all of you.  Thank you for sharing this milestone with me!!

Photos taken by an assortment of seniors can be found at:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=451751&id=187231700116&ref=mf

No comments:

Post a Comment