Thursday, June 3, 2010

Congrats to the New Direction Class of 2010!

2010 Seniors,
I had the privilege of photographing over 160 northeast Ohio 2010 seniors last year. I just want to take a moment to congratulate all of you on your accomplishments and wish you continued success. If I can impress one last thought on all of you it would be to never lose track of your dreams. The path to your dreams and ambitions may be marked with "potholes" and "detours," but you cannot give up. One day you will realize that you have "arrived" and are truly living your dream. I am living my dream, doing what I love and getting to meet and photograph all of you.  Believe in yourself and your dreams and then you will make your dreams a reality.

Here are two of my favorite quotes:

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Don't live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable.” -Wendy Wasserstein

Enjoy your summer! Have fun and study hard in college!
Your photographer and friend,
Amanda Hrabak

No comments:

Post a Comment