Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Direction Photography is recommended by Lynn Ptak

Thank you Lynn, for such a wonderful letter. It has been a privilege photographing your kids and the many people you referred to my studio!

Lynn's letter of recommendation:

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am recommending Amanda Hrabak, president/owner and photographer of New Direction Photography, located at 11800 E. Washington St., Chagrin Fall, Ohio 44023, (440) 708-0965, for all your photography needs.

I have known Amanda for 3 years and I have nothing but respect for her and her work. My son had his senior pictures taken by Amanda, 2 years ago and now my graduating senior also had her senior pictures taken by Amanda. Amanda’s work is beautiful and she makes all her subjects at ease while photographing them.

I have recommended Amanda to all my friends who have seniors at Solon High School and as of this writing; Amanda has taken 17 Solon senior pictures.

Amanda is a fine young lady and a good professional photographer.

Our family is extremely happy with Amanda’s work and her prices cannot be beat.

Sincerely,

Lynn Ptak

No comments:

Post a Comment